Polenta and Sundried Tomatoes
- 36 Cilantro Cumin Lime Spoons
1 cup Stone Ground Polenta
4 – 4 ½ cups water, divided
2 T Olive Oil
½ t Sea Salt
1 cup of Sun-dried Tomatoes, chopped
- Place polenta in a blender and pulse to make a fine powder.
- Bring 3 cups of water to a high simmer. Whisk in the polenta. Add 1 more cup of water and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Add more water if needed to create a creamy consistency.
- Whisk in the oil and sea salt.
- Using a small scoop, place a dollop of polenta into the bowl of each spoon.
- Garnish onto cutlery with chopped sun-dried tomatoes